Click Here For PDF Download
“Everything you learn is just another tool in your tool belt”
My Objective: To master aspects in 2D and 3D video game development, programming, level and world design and object modeling. I want to assist in any area possible and to work alongside great, motivated people who share the same passion that I do. I will pursue my ambition and dreams, learning all that I can.
- Strong project and employee management skills
- Confident and straightforward communication with any size teams or individuals
- Driving urge to learn any aspect of development
Design: Mechanics iteration and implementation, level design & blockout, event scripting, Game system design & implementation, UI/UX design, Playtest and QA iteration.
Engines: Unity3D, CryEngine / CryEngine2, UDK, GameMaker Studio.
Software: Autodesk Maya, Zbrush, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier, Adobe AfterEffects, Adobe Illustrator, Oculus DK2, E-On Vue 3D, Perforce, Microsoft Office, Google Docs.
Audio: FLStudio 10, Audacity, Foley Design, Ableton Live.
B.A. Arts & Technology in Video Game Design/ Development (In Progress)
University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson TX
August 2015 – Current (EGD 2018)
Associates of Applied Science in Graphic Design/Animation
January 2009 – December 2012
Game Development and Technology Instructor, July 2016 to Current
Tech EdVentures, Dallas Tx
- Helped create and maintain curriculum designed to inspire and promote creative projects and designs
- Instruct and guide youth in game development and programming disciplines.
- Coach in active problem solving and creative solutions.
- Lead students to design their own projects and push them to exercise creative designs to completion.
Assistant Manager of Activities/Resort Hospitality, November 2012 to Aug 2015
Beaumont Ranch and Resort, Grandview TX
- Manage the activity department in scheduling, training and equipment. Problem solving and on the fly decision making were my responsibility.
- Provide safe and secure zipline, ATV, archery and sporting clay activities to resort guests.
- Give cheerful and clear instruction for proper use and enjoyment of resort equipment and activities.
- Assist in event preparation and clean up.
Personal Game Development Endeavors, 2008 to Present
Work from home
- Pursue my own game design, modeling, texturing and programming ventures.
- Release apps on the android market with Ad integration.
- Prototype and develop ideas and create 2D and 3D environments.
- Understanding the game and app markets on mobile, platform and computer
Awards and Achievements:
- Eagle Award (Highest Honor of Boy Scouts of America) – 2009
- Boy Scouts of America – 2002 to 2009, Troop 673, Cleburne, TX
- Order of the Arrow Brotherhood (Distinguished Award) – August 2005
- Dean’s List – Spring 2010, Spring 2011, Fall 2011, Hill College, Cleburne TX
- President’s List – Spring 2011, Fall 2011, Hill College, Cleburne TX
- Multiple Award Winning Entries in Local Art Show – 2011, Traditional, pen and ink, 3D rendered and computer generated
Available Upon Request